Blog Update!

To all my followers and new visitors to my blog! Announcing some updates about my blog! 


Hope everyone is doing well! To give everyone an update, I have decided right now that I will try to post at least 1-2 a week. These updates or posts may be at different times so you are welcome to subscribe or follow by email for updates!

As well, I am looking for any feedback or comments about what YOU would like to see on this blog more going forward? I plan to talk lots more about mental health, my story with mental illness and with recovery. I am however open to more specific ideas or suggestions as well! 

Thank you all for reading and hope you are all doing well❤️❤️





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Creating a Self-Care Plan is Crucial

What Recovering from Depression has Taught Me

50 Ways to Cope with Anxiety